AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To be the leading worldwide organisation for rope access.
- To promote and maintain high standards, safety, work quality and working practices for the industrial rope access industry.
- To be dedicated to the protection of individuals working in rope access.
- To promote continuous improvement in all aspects of rope access.
- To promote continuous improvement in the education and training aspects of rope access.
IRATA's main activities are to:
- Promote and maintain a high standard of: industrial rope access activities in terms of safety and work quality.
- Provide guidance on training and certification of personnel involved in Industrial Rope Access.
- Produce publications and guidance on good working practice, training and other related topics.
- Prepare submissions and provide informed opinion and advice to government departments and others on matters concerning work-at-height health, safety and training.
- Assist working parties charged with commenting on and discussing existing and draft legislation and directives.
- Ensure safe rope access training and work procedures are where these methods are introduced and developed.
- Provide a forum for the free and informal exchange of experience and opinion
Incompatible browser? click here