1. POSITION IDENTIFICATION
Job Title : Asst. Manager-Access Solutions
Department: Access Solutions
Reports to Operations Manager – Access Solutions
Job Location: UAE
2. POSITION OBJECTIVE
- To manage projects and ensure they are completed within agreed Time, Cost, Quality & HSE parameters.
- Essential Requirement:
- IRATA Level III
- University Degree/Diploma
- 5 years of work experience as a Supervisor within rope access industry
- Computer skills (able to prepare reports on MS Excel, MS Word)
4. GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delegate responsibilities to Supervisors, Assistant Managers
- Ensure available manpower utilized on project sites
- Obtain maximum output with minimum cost
- Maintain quality of project as desired by Client
- Reporting Timesheets, Invoices, Equipment & consumables
- Resolve issues of team members
- Conduct performance evaluation in coordination with Operations Manager/GM
E-mail id for CVs: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Rope Access Technician
IRISNDT Inc. (“IRISNDT”) is a world leader in nondestructive testing (“NDT”), servicing Canada, the USA,
and the United Kingdom, providing specialized NDT and inspection services, materials engineering,
heat treatment, rope access and bolting services.
Since 1953, the Company has been servicing the oil & gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical,
power generation, and pipeline industries. A growing organization with a great demand for their services
in the market, the Company employs over 900 staff in the USA, Canada and the U.K.
For additional information, please visit www.irisndt.com.
Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, the successful candidate will report to the Branch Operations
Manager, and be an active member of the IRISNDT Team.
Technicians will be expected to provide leadership and technical skills for rope access activities for
the provision of our services.
Required Skills and Experience:
Current IRATA and/or SPRAT Level 3 certification is required;
Canadian citizenship, or the legal status to work in Canada, required;
Nondestructive testing experience/certifications would be considered an asset;
Ability to work in various environmental conditions;
Good communication skills, both written and oral; and,
Valid Driver’s License and pre-access drug and alcohol testing required.
For additional information or to submit applications electronically, please email email@example.com.
Resumes without direct reference to the specific role will not be considered, and applicants not being considered will not be contacted.
Agency & distribution OPPORTUNITIES for IRATA members
About the opportunity:
Leading UK manufacturer of access ropes looking for agents / distribution partners in key target areas
around the world.
English Braids is a privately owned UK manufacturing business focused on quality products, first class
customer service and innovation within key market sectors. The primary focus of the business revolves
around the manufacture and distribution of rope-based products into 5 identified strategic markets with
a particular focus on safety and access.
After significant capital investment we are looking to appoint distribution partners, or agents, in key areas
building on the current successes. Full support will be provided to develop the local markets therefore
minimising challenges around transport and distribution costs for any partner. This method has proved
to be highly successful in previous rounds of expansion.
The ideal partner is likely to be either IRATA qualified, or an established IRATA member, and have a
good knowledge of the local markets and requirements with a clear view of where they are taking their
business, as well as how the brands can complement each other.
If you feel as though you are well positioned to help us with these objectives, or indeed in any way
then please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business development manager – Great opportunity in an established UK manufacturer
Location – Flexible. UK Wide.
English Braids is a privately owned UK manufacturing business focused on quality products, first class
customer service and innovation within key market sectors. Sustained growth has led to the requirement
to increase our sales force to service both existing customers and key prospects. The business
understands the importance of good people to represent these corporate values, which is reflected
in a good team spirit and a desire to succeed across the organisation as a whole.
The business primary focus revolves around the manufacture and distribution of rope based products
into 5 strategic markets, namely, Safety and Access, Subsea and Offshore, marine, winching and
Lifting and small cords.
The head office is based in Worcestershire although any location would be considered due to the
diversity of the market.
Key Duties and responsibility
The key duties of the role can be summarised as follows,
Work closely with the sales manager to develop key targets through onsite meetings and customer
Maintain and develop excellent relationships with our customer base and prospects across the
geographical territory or market vertical.
Achieve realistic sales targets split between new business and customer growth.
Split your time between customer visits and office-based activities to include all aspects of sales
Develop the English Braids brand awareness in emerging markets through the attendance of
tradeshows and exhibitions.
Qualifications and experience and skills
It is essential that any candidate has a positive and enthusiastic approach and wants to develop their
role within the business. The ideal candidate will have in excess of 5 years’ experience within the rope
access environment and be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the trade and businesses
involved. Experience in sales is highly beneficial although can be balanced with an understanding of
products, markets and people, and a desire to succeed in any challenge put forward.
While we are currently looking for a full time employee, an agent or distribution partner would also be
considered to address the UK market.
The package is flexible and in line with market rates and negotiable based on experience.
How to apply
If you feel as though you have something to offer in this area then please forward your CV and
covering letter to email@example.com with the reference of IRATA01.
High Q UK Ltd require experienced telecoms riggers for a project in the Channel Islands:
Multi-skilled Rigging Engineer (PCN and Microwave)
* Full inspection of various sites, rooftop and greenfield
* Climbing of sites to determine location of antennas (PCN and Microwave)
* Completion and submission of full survey documentation (including LoS for Microwave antennas)
* Removal of existing antennas
* Install new antennas and feeder
* Terminate and test with Anritsu Sitemaster / PIM Tester
* Completion of Certificate of Conformance and all handover documentation.
Previous PCN/Microwave rigging experience
Climbing Certs with a minimum of 12 months to run:
* Industrial Climber
* Advanced Climber
* Tower Rescue
* Rooftop Access
* RF Awareness
* First Aid/Appointed Person
* Dragonwave Microwave installation and commissioning
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Lead Instructor & Training Coordinator
The Mistras Ropeworks Team is looking for a motivated and qualified Lead Instructor and Training
Coordinator to help instruct and lead our training program located in Deer Park, TX.
Successful candidates will be expected to maintain year-round residence in the Houston, TX, area
and will be considered full-time. While some assignments will be administrative in nature, the Instructor
will be responsible for planning, organizing, and delivering rope access training courses at the Houston
Training Center. The Instructor will focus specifically on safety, quality and consistency of instruction,
mentoring junior instructors, and industry reputation. As expected of all team members, the Instructor
is to operate in a direct, patient, and respectful manner at all times.
Additionally, this position affords opportunities to support the local oil and gas industry along with
occasional traveling projects. There may also be opportunities to learn and advance in the NDT sector.
- Serve as a lead or support instructor primarily for Rope Access courses, but may also be require
d to teach Wind Turbine Rescue and Tower Rescue courses as program needs dictate.
- The Instructor will be scheduled for 20-24 courses per year, and may be scheduled for additional
courses as the program needs.
- Ensures compliance with Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT) and
Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) training standards, relevant regulation,
and industry best practices.
- Participates in and contributes to instructor workshops and serves as mentor to assistant instructors.
- Administrative duties, facility, and equipment management responsibilities to be expected.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned on an individual basis and as outlined in
Company policies, procedures, and work instructions. Some tasks will include administrative work.
- A minimum Level III IRATA certification is strongly preferred; however, consideration may
be given to candidates with IRATA II or SPRAT III certification.
- Experience and aptitude in delivering education and training courses, preferably SPRAT
or IRATA rope access training courses.
- Maintains certification as a SPRAT and/or IRATA Rope Access Technician, without lapse,
alongside other key required certifications as outlined by the Company.
- Eligible for hire (or retention) based on all Company policies related to employment.
- Able to successfully meet the Company’s substance abuse testing requirements including
but not limited to testing at time of hire, random, reasonable suspicion, and post-incident.
- High school diploma or GED is required, advanced education is preferred.
- Must have an active, unrestricted driver’s license, or ability to obtain one within 30-days from hire.
- Must be at least 21 years old at time of hire.
- U.S. Passport or current and long-term U.S. work visa preferred.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for teaching rope access and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with computers, common software, email, and communication platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Must be able to read, write, and speak clearly in the
- Ability to locate, understand and apply technical standards and specifications, industrial safety
regulations, rope access standards of practice, and Company (or customer) policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
How to Apply:
If you meet or exceed the qualifications and experience requirements, you’re encouraged to apply.
Send a detailed cover letter and current resume to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation
message and be asked to create an online profile with Mistras Ropeworks that finalizes your submission.
Ropeworks®, a division of MISTRAS Group, Inc., is an industry-leading provider of rope access services,
training, and equipment sales operating from five training centers globally. For more information visit
www.ropeworks.com and www.mistrasgroup.com.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.